This dish is effortless to create and convenient if you’re crunched for time or just want a light filling dinner on a sweltering summer day. I have also found this to be a successful addition to have/bring to a BBQ as well.
PREP: 15 min|TOTAL TIME: 15 min|Serves: 8
- 1 red bell pepper- diced, bite size pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper- diced, bite size pieces
- 1 spanish onion- thinly sliced
- 1 english cucumber- sliced and cut into 4 quarters
- 2, 8oz packages of cherry tomatoes. *I used the angel sweet cherry tomatoes which said 551 ml on it. The equivalent would be 2, 8 oz packages of cherry tomatoes. Anyway you cut those in half then cut them in half again.
- 1, 8oz package of tortellini
- 1/4th cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4th cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1 8oz package of feta cheese
1. Boil for your tortellinis. Follow the directions on the package on how to cook them.
2. As the water gets hot you want to cut up your bell peppers, onion, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes.
3. Once you have that done, you want to get a bowl and mix the ingredients for your dressing. That will be your red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, pepper, and himalayan salt.
4. Put that aside, strain your tortellini.
5. Put the tortellini in a separate bowl, add your pepper, cucumber, onion, and tomato medley. Then add your feta cheese, top it with your dressing and Viola! You have a delicious pasta salad, enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!