For the health conscious individual or the mommy with an overparticular eater, these muffins are delightful. They have zero added sugar. You can also change out the sour cream for plain non fat greek yogurt and the results would be the same! I just didn’t have it on hand or else that is ordinarily my go-to. It’s nice to have a broad breakfast menu. You can also put these in the fridge to take as a snack or as a make ahead if you’re on the go. They’re super easy to make and convenient to have on hand.
PREP: 5 min|TOTAL TIME: 30 min|SERVES: 6
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 & 1/2 cups of oats
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 table spoons of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Keep the chocolate chips aside and blend all of the ingredients together.
- Add 3/4 of the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Apply butter or nonstick spray to your muffin pan.
- Fill pan with mixture and top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
& Viola, you have a healthy, toddler approved breakfast or snack. Enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!