Calling all Avocado lovers! This delicious breakfast is easy to make and pleasent to taste.
PREP TIME: 5 min|SERVES: 2
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 4 slices of bread (any kind of sliced bread will do but if you want to get fancy, sour dough bread pairs exceptionally well with this recipe)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Toast your bread slices.
- Cut open your avocado and scoop out a heaping tablespoon to spread on your toast.
- Add your seasonings to your toast
- Place your two tomato slices in top.
Serve & Enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!