Sweet and savory this breakfast dish makes for the ultimate morning comfort food.
PREP TIME: 5 min|COOKING TIME: 35 min| TOTAL TIME: 40 min|SERVES: 4
- 5 slices of potato bread, broken into medium pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 table spoon of confection sugar
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
1. Mix almond milk, syrup, sugar, vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons of cinnamon, eggs, and nutmeg
2. Place your medium pieces of bread in a casserole dish.
3. Pour mixture over bread and softly stir so the bread is able to absorb it.
4. Bake on 350 for 35 min
5. Top with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and one table spoon of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!