A mix of delightful flavors fused together to create a lovely breakfast for any morning.
PREP TIME: 5 min|COOKING TIME: 20 min|TOTAL TIME: 25 min
- 1/4 cup of diced plum tomato
- 1/2 cup of spinach, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of basil, sliced
- 2 teaspoons of himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- A pinch of garlic
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Add 2 eggs per unit. Mix and add half of the spinach to each unit. Add a teaspoon of each seasoning per unit. Add a teaspoon of your olive oil to each unit. Stir, stir, stir!
3. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Add your mozzarella 5 minutes before it’s ready to be taken out.
5. Take out of the oven. Transfer it out of the muffin tin, top with your basil and tomatoes and dig in! I love the convenience of how easy it is to take on the go. Let me know how you like it!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!