- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 4oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of freshly grated black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of himalayan salt
- Use a Sautee pan to put your garlic and butter in and allow to cook for 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Put the remainder of your ingredients in and allow to cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir well and serve with your preference of pasta. Enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!