A healthy snack you’ll love indulging in! Delicious and good for you. A favorite go to snack in my home that will become the same in yours once you try it.
PREP TIME: 10 min|YIELDS: 12 energy bites
- 1 cup of steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
1. Place ingredients in a bowl and mix well!
2. Place in fridge for 20 min
3. Roll into bite size balls and return to fridge to store for a future healthy indulgence! I hope you enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!