These pancakes have to perfect fluffy texture we all strive for when we make our pancakes from scratch!
PREP TIME: 5 min|COOKING TIME: 20 min| TOTAL TIME: 25 min| SERVES: 4-5 people
- 2 cups flour
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 3 T sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cups almond milk (or regular, using regular does make them thicker we just prefer almond milk & they’re still delish)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of blue berries
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Heat up your frying pan on a knotch above medium heat, add 1 table spoon of butter
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Add your milk eggs extract and oil to your dry ingredients, mix well.
- Add your blue berries
- Pour into frying pan to make desired pancake size (I make a variety of sizes) allow to cook for 2 or 3 minutes and flip.
- Continue until you’ve used all of your pancake batter & serve!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!