PREP TIME:20 min|COOKING TIME:1 hour 12 min|TOTAL TIME: 1 hour 32 min|Serves: 5
- 24 oz package of ground turkey
- 2 slices of white bread, pulled apart into pieces
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 diced shallot
- 1 diced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- Prepared sauce (I used 2 cans of crushed tomatoes when I made my sauce)
- Mix your bread, ground turkey, seasonings, garlic, and shallot.
- Combine 2 cups of shredded mozzarella with one egg so the shreds stick together easier.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lay about 2 table spoons of the turkey mixture in your hand flat stick a small ball of your mozzarella in the middle, wrap the turkey around the cheese
- Once they’re prepared place them in the oven to cook for 10-12 min 6 min on each side until golden
- Add your mozzarella stuffed meat balls to your sauce and allow to cook for at least 1 hour on medium heat.
- Prepare your pasta following box Instructions
- Serve your meatballs over your pasta & Enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!