The perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe you have been searching for! A favorite in our home and loved by every guest that I’ve shared them with.
PREP TIME: 10 min| COOKING TIME: 10 min| TOTAL TIME: 20 min|YIELDS: approx. 20-25 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 stick of butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1, 8oz package of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400
- In a bowl mix your sugar and butter.
- Add your eggs and vanilla extract and mix well
- Add your flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix
- Add your chocolate chips. I usually use my hands for this part so I don’t over mix the dough (because then it’ll come out tougher than you may like)
- Roll into little balls or make cookie cut outs in the shape you want and place on to your baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Take out and allow to cool a few minutes before serving & enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!