A favorite in my home and a personal go to when I’m crunched for time! If you’re looking for easy, quick, and delicious, look no further.
PREP TIME: 3 min|COOKING TIME: 12 min| TOTAL TIME: 15 min|SERVES: 4
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 diced garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of basil
- 1lb linguine
- Parmesan for garnish
- 2 1/2 cups of shrimp deveined and tail off
- Follow box Instructions for your pasta.
- While the water heats up for your pasta, in a sautee pan on medium heat add your butter, oil, and garlic. Allow to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add your white wine, shrimp, seasonings, and lemon. In that order. Squeeze out some of the lemon on to your shrimp while cooking.
- After about 10 minutes of your shrimp cooking turn off heat and serve over your pasta. Garnish with some freshly grated parmesan and Viola!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!