This steak marinade entitles you to brag. However you won’t need to because everyone else you share a table with or introduce to this recipe will boast about it for you! Every time we have dinner in a restaurant and my significant other gets steak, his response is always- the way you make it is better. This will be your go to from now on and I hope you share with me how much you and your guests love it!
PREP TIME: 5 min| COOKING TIME: 20 min| TOTAL TIME: 25 min
- 2 tblsp Badia, CANADIAN BLEND, steak seasoning
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- Your preferred steak
- Take your steak and poke holes all over each side with a fork. Use half of each seasoning for one side, the other half of your seasoning for the other.
- Use a zip lock bag, add your soy sauce and steak and place in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Take your steaks out of the zip lock bag and place on baking sheet. Cook for 20 minutes exactly. 10 minutes in flip your steak. (We prefer our steaks medium and this is the perfect time for it to come out tender, juicy, and cooked!)
- Take out your steaks, serve with your preferred dish and enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!