- 1 cauliflower head, curds separated from the base and either processed in a food processor or grated with a cheese grater. (I used a cheese grater, a bit more time consuming)
- 1 cup of parmesan
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 tblsp oregano
- 1 tblsp parsley
- 1 tblsp basil
- 1 tblsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup of red sauce (I used left over from a p
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Once your curds are processed or grated, wrap in a kitchen towel and squeeze excess water out.
- Add all of your seasonings, parmesan, olive oil, egg and 1/2 cup of your mozzarella in a bowl and mix well.
- Take a baking dish and lay out your mixture. Use your fingers to flatten out into a round shape about 1/4 inch thick. Now you can make one big pizza or a few small pizzas whichever you prefer.
- Let it cook until gold and bubbly.
- Add your sauce and allow to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Then add your cheese to your discretion and allow to melt or cook until golden bubbly.
- Take out and let sit for 5 minutes before cutting and enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!