If you’re looking for a simple dinner- easy and delicious, healthy and scrumptious, look no further. This dish is packed with flavor and nutrients without the hefty ingredient list.
PREP TIME: 2 min | COOKING TIME: 10 min|TOTAL TIME: 12 min| SERVES: 4
- 1lb linguine (10xs healthier if you use zucchini noodles but I didn’t have any zucchini on hand. If you’d like me to show how I make zucchini noodles leave me a comment!)
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of feta cheese
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 tblsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Cook your pasta as the box instructs you to.
- In a Sautee pan squeeze and add your lemon juice, white wine, oil, garlic, and 2 tblsp of your Italian seasoning. Sautee on medium heat until alcohol content cooks out of your dressing.
- Serve your pasta or zucchini noodles topped with cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, dressing, and top with what’s left of your italian seasoning! Super delicious, perfect for a light summer meal and packed with flavor and nutrients. Enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!