Quick and delicious! For my gluten free followers, my fitness pals, and my boy/girlfriends looking to shed a few pounds and searching for a recipe to spice up their dinner menu- this is a delightful concoction that leaves you full and satisfied!
PREP TIME: 10 min|COOKING TIME: 5 min| TOTAL TIME: 15 min| SERVES: 4
- 8oz package of cherry tomatoes diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 3 tblsp of olive oil
- 4 tblsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 2 chicken breasts filleted
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- 1 tsp oregano per piece of chicken
- 1 tsp pepper per piece of chicken
- 1 tssp parsley per piece of chicken
- 1 tsp himalayan salt per piece of chicken
- A dash of rosemary per piece of chicken
- 1 tsp garlic powder per piece of chicken
- 2 tblsp of olive oil
- Prepare your bruschetta mixture and place in the fridge as you prep and cook your chicken.
- Filet and season your chicken with the chicken ingredients above on both sides. Put your sautee pan on high and put your olive oil in.
- Place your chicken in the sautee pan, add the red wine as your cooking it allow it to blacken on the sides and flip to cook the other side.
- Once cooked transfer to a dish and add your bruschetta mixture on top and enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!