The most delicious banana bread recipe! Once you cook it from scratch you’ll never go back 🙃 #byebyeboxedbakedgoods
PREP TIME: 10 minutes|COOKING TIME: 1 hr 10 min|TOTAL TIME: 1 hr 20 min
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature, plus more for pan
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or fat free greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease your bread pan with butter.
- Mix your butter and sugar. Add your eggs and vanilla extract and stir.
- Add your flour, baking soda, salt and mix.
- Then your bananas and finally your sour cream or yogurt.
- Move mixture into baking pan and cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- I use the end of my wooden spoon to test the center for if it’s cooked, you can also use a tooth pick to poke the center and see if it comes up clean. Take out and let rest for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!