PREP TIME: 5 min|COOK TIME: 1 hr|TOTAL TIME: 1hr 5min|SERVES: 4
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 2 cups of rice (I use brown)
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped asparagus
- A container of chicken broth
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups of shrimp deveined, tail off, (I used precooked but you don’t have to)
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan
- In a sautee pan add your onion and butter to cook on medium heat. In a separate pot boil your chicken broth.
- When aromatic add your wine.
- Add you rice and one by one ladle your chicken broth in and stir but not all at once.
- Allow to simmer add another ladle of chicken broth then stir. Continue to do this until your rice is fully cooked.
- Once your rice is tender add your chopped asparagus.
- Stir and add your shrimp until pink (if not already cooked) or reheated.
- Pour in your parmesan and stir until melted.
- Add Himalayan salt and pepper to taste and Viola!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!