A favorite go to for when I am hosting because it’s one of my favorite dips! Perfect for any sports event, bbq, or any occasions that call for picky foods for guests. Easy to transport, just cover your prepaired dish and bake wherever you intend on going!
PREP TIME: 20 min|COOKING TIME: 20-30 min|TOTAL TIME: 40-50 min
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cup romano cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 package cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 package of sliced provolone
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a 9×13 baking dish mix all of your ingredients except for the provolone.
- Place the provolone on top until the top is covered, you don’t need to use the entire package.
- Place in the oven and cook until the cheese is bubbly and the edges look crispy.
- Serve with baguette bread or tortilla chips!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!