An easy and light dish that will never fail to please whomever gets to indulge in it!
Prep time: 15 minutes|Cooking time: 15 minutes|total time: 30 minutes
- 2 Chicken Breasts fillet into 4-5 slices
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 table spoons of parsley
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- Unbleached flour enough to cover your chicken slices
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of parmesan freshly grated
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 lemon half sliced, half for squeezing in the sauce later.
- 2 diced cloves of garlic
- Fillet your chicken
- Prepare your egg wash with your eggs, parmesan, 3 tablespoons of parsley and salt and pepper.
- Put 2 tablespoons and your olive oil in your frying pan on medium to high heat.
- Put up a pot of water to boil, once boiling add your pasta so its done when your dinner is ready.
- Place your chicken in your flour, shaking off any excess then douse in your eggwash. Be sure to cover it entirely.
- Place in your frying pan to brown both sides then set aside on a plate. Repeat until all of your chicken is browned.
- In your now practically empty frying pan add your white wine, garlic, remaining butter, parsley, and your sliced lemon.
- Allow to cook for about 2 to 3 minutes and place your chicken slices back in. Cook for another 2 minutes. Squeeze the lemon half juice all over your chicken.
- Serve your chicken over your linguine with sauce and enjoy!
Let me know how you liked it, post a photo of how it turned out and #mommyslittleblackapron & @mommyslittleblackapron. Links to my social media are located at the footer of my page. Thank you, talk to you soon!